Saying sorry is not a sign of weakness,but of strength...

when i was a child, for every mistake i made my mom makes me to offer an apology.
Now i am an adult, I've realised that apologising is more than just a household norm.
Now,I see folks and friends refuse to communicate with each other after an arguement only because neither wants to be the first to let go of their self-importance and apologise.
I wonder who established that saying sorry was a sign of weakness.
Do we have courage to stare in mirror and say that it was our fault too??can we take that blame??
Blaming others is easy,so is making excuses...taking the entire blame is however very hard.
Learn to ask forgiveness and express regret of your mistake..often these simple words are worth more than thousand excuses and explanations.  I'd say,
choose humility, affection and love above pride and conceit.
Choose to apologise.
The egoistic, self-righteous,and selfish ones are exempted,only karma could handle them...

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts